Integration with Samsung Health is now available on iOS and Android!
- Open your MapMy app
- Open the app's Menu and select Apps & Devices
- Scroll down the list and select Samsung Health
- At the bottom, tap on Connect
- If prompted, log in to your Samsung account (iOS only)
- Toggle ON the Samsung Health integration, and allow MapMy to read and write Exercise into Samsung Health
- Workouts - logged or tracked workouts are shared from MapMy to Samsung Health and vice versa. You can expect the following data from your workout to be shared: exercise type, calories, distance, duration and start/end times.
- In the app, open the menu > select "Connect Apps & Devices" > select "Samsung Health" > Disconnect. Follow the same steps for reconnecting.
- On our website, visit the Connect Accounts & Devices page and click the blue link icon within the Samsung Health widget. Click to disconnect it from MapMy. After doing so, reconnect Samsung Health and check if the data transfers to MapMy within 24 hrs.
I'm seeing duplicate workouts in Samsung Health. How can I prevent this?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I connect MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, MapMyRide, or MapMyFitness to Samsung Health?
Yes, all MapMy apps now integrate with Samsung Health.