Please know on December 18, 2020, Under Armour completed its sale of MyFitnessPal. The MyFitnessPal applications, website, products, and services are no longer offered by or affiliated with Under Armour. You are still able to sync your accounts using the instructions below to view workouts and other information.
Please reach out to MyFitnessPal at https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/requests/new in order to receive assistance with their site.
To connect your accounts:
Open MapMy app> access the menu by tapping the "More" icon in the lower right of the Track Workout screen (iOS), or tap the three horizontal bars in the upper left (Android)
Select "Apps & Devices" from the menu
Tap on "MyFitnessPal" and then tap "Connect"
Log in with your credentials and then authorize the connection.
Note: we are currently experiencing issues with login via Facebook. Please use your login credentials instead. If you do not know your MyFitnessPal password, you can retrieve here
Once you have linked your accounts, the following data will transfer between the two:
- Workouts will automatically sync between MapMy and MyFitnessPal. This includes: activity type, duration, average pace, and total calories burned.
- Steps can sync from MapMy to MyFitnessPal, but not the other way around. For your steps in MapMy to import to MFP, make sure you have MapMy selected as your "Step Tracker" in MyFitnessPal.
- Workout calories, or calories burned while working out, will sync between both MFP and MapMy
- Total calories, or active calories burned from steps and inactive calories burned from your base metabolism (steps + basal metabolic rate), will sync from MapMy to MFP only if MapMy is selected as your "Step Tracker" in MFP.
If you are not seeing the data mentioned above once linked, please double-check and make sure you have entered your height, weight, and any other details in your profile on both sites, and that the information matches. Also, please double-check to make sure your time zones are correct and match in both areas.
In the event that you are still not seeing any information transfer, please confirm you have correctly linked the two programs. The best way to do this is online at www.MyFitnessPal.com. Once signed in, go to the main "Apps" tab. Mid-right of that page, you should see a list of your Connected Partners. If you are not finding any connections on that page, then visit the main gallery, find MapMy, and try connecting again.
If the integration appears to be connected, but you are still not seeing any information sync, please try disconnecting and reconnecting the two from within the MapMy app.
- Open MapMy app> access the menu by tapping the "More" icon in the lower right of the Track Workout screen (iOS), or tap the three horizontal bars in the upper left (Android)
- Select "Apps & Devices" from the menu
- Tap "MyFitnessPal"
- Tap "Disconnect"
Once unlinked, try re-establishing the connection. Afterward, try adding a new workout on MapMy and then waiting about 15 minutes to see if the workout then transfers to MyFitnessPal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I delete a workout from MyFitnessPal that I see in MapMy and vice versa?
You can delete the workout from either app to remove it from both.
Can I sync third party data (i.e. Fitbit, Google Fit, Garmin Connect, Apple Health, etc) to Myfitnesspal from MapMy?
Any workout, step, or weight data that is imported into your MapMy account from a third party will sync to MFP; however, this is not a two-way street. In other words, third party data that syncs directly to MFP will not sync to MapMy. The only type of MyFitnessPal data you can track in MapMy is workouts logged in MyFitnessPal.
Questions? If you're still having issues, please submit a support ticket here.