If you're having trouble logging in or accessing your MapMy account, you can reset your account password by following the steps below.
- Click here
- Enter the email address associated with your MapMy account. If you created your account via Facebook or Apple, enter the email address associated with that account.
- Click "Reset Password".
- Check your inbox for an email from us with a link to reset your password.
If you can't locate the email, check your spam, junk, or promotion filters, as it may have been incorrectly sorted by your inbox. If you still can't locate the reset email, it's possible that the email address you entered is not associated with a MapMy account.
If you can log in to the website but are locked out of the iOS app, you'll want to check your phone's date and time settings. Our login page now requires a valid timestamp so you'll want to make sure your settings are correct.
For iOS devices: Settings > General > Date & Time and turn on Set Automatically.
Questions? If you're still having issues getting into your account, please submit a support ticket here and include the following information:
- Any potential email address(es) tied to your MapMy account(s)
- Your first and last name as it appears on MapMy account(s)
- Location (Country, State, City) that MapMy account holder resided in and set in profile settings
- Date of birth listed on your account