Advanced heart rate statistics and analytics are some of the many features that come packaged with the MVP membership. To learn how to pair a Bluetooth heart rate monitor to the app, check out our instructions on the Help Center.
Free users can access some heart rate information, such as graphs, maximum, minimum, and average heart rate for their workout. On the website, you can view this data under workout analysis splits. Clicking on each split will provide access to each split's data, including max pace, max heart rate, and average heart rate. You are also able to view this information within the mobile app after analyzing the workout including average, max, and min heart rate.
MVP members see much more expanded information when it comes to heart rate analytics, including visibility into heart rate training zones, which breaks down the total amount of time that you are in each heart rate zone during a workout. This appears under your workout summary.
For more information about heart rate zones see below:
Zone 1 – EASY:
- 50-60% of Max HR
- Benefits: Reduce blood pressure and cholesterol, ideal for low-intensity programs and recovery.
Zone 2 – FAT BURN:
- 60-70% of Max HR
- Benefits: Recommended for weight loss and calorie burn, ideal for fitness beginners.
Zone 3 – CARDIO:
- 70-80% of Max HR
- Benefits: Improve aerobic and cardio fitness, ideal for increasing endurance over long distances.
Zone 4 – TRAINING:
- 80-90% of Max HR
- Benefits: Improve anaerobic fitness and muscle strength, ideal for athletes who are training and building muscle.
Zone 5 – MAX EFFORT:
- 90-100% of Max HR
- Benefits: Improve maximum performance and speed, ideal for short bursts of intense activity.