Connecting UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ Headphones to your MapMy Apps
Before attempting to connect your headphones to your mobile phone, make sure to:
- Download and install any MapMy app on your phone
- Turn on Bluetooth® on your phone
- Place your UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ near your phone
1. Once the above steps have been completed, open your MapMy app and open the menu by tapping the "More" icon in the bottom right (iOS), or the three horizontal bars in the upper left (Android) > then tap "Apps & Devices."
From the "Apps & Devices" screen, scroll to the bottom and select "Heart Rate."
2. Turn on your UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ headphones by pressing and holding the middle button for at least three seconds. You should hear "power on" and "looking for device" and see flashing lights coming from the device. Once turned on, tap "Connect".
Using UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ Headphones Manually
- Put on your UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ headphones and power them on by pressing the center button on the remote.
- Tap and hold on the outside of the right earbud. Hold down for 3 seconds to turn HR sensor on or off.
- When the HR sensor is on, you can tap the right earbud once at any time during your workout for an instantaneous HR reading.
- Blue/red/blue/red blinking = headphones are in discovery mode and are searching for a device
- Blue light blinking = headphones are currently paired to a device via Bluetooth
- Solid red light = charging
Article is closed for comments.