MapMy accepts workouts from a wide variety of Polar's sport watch lineup. You can link a Polar Personal Trainer account to MapMy from our Connect Accounts & Devices page, or in the app.
To connect your accounts in the app,
- Open MapMy app> access the menu by tapping the "More" icon in the lower right of the Track Workout screen (iOS), or tap the three horizontal bars in the upper left (Android)
- Select "Connect Apps & Devices" from the menu
- Tap ‘Polar’
- Log in with your Polar Personal Trainer account credentials
- Authorize the connection
*Note that we are not yet able to import from Polar Beat or Polar Flow accounts, as we have not connected to their updated API. We hope to add these integrations soon!
Once connected, we automatically receive the following workout information after connecting Polar Personal Trainer accounts:
- Heart Rate
Workouts and stats are not syncing properly or at all from Polar to MapMy account
Though we try to prevent it from happening, occasionally problems with accounts and devices syncing may occur. If your Polar activity is not syncing to your Dashboard or account at all, review the troubleshooting below.
- Initiate a manual sync of data.
- On our website, visit the Connect Accounts & Devices page and tap "Sync Data" inside the Polar widget. This will initiate a manual sync. Wait a few minutes then check to see if your MapMy account updates with correct information.
- Disconnect/reconnect within MapMy.
- On our website, visit the Connect Accounts & Devices page and click the blue link icon within the Polar widget. Click to disconnect it from MapMy. After doing so, reconnect Polar and check if the data transfers to MapMy within 24 hrs.
- In the app, open the menu > select "Connect Apps & Devices" > select "Polar" > Disconnect. Follow the same steps for reconnecting.
*Note Polar only transfers workouts created via a "training computer" device. If a workout is manually entered in Polar it will not import to MapMy.
Error prevents Polar from linking to MapMy account
Some users have told us resetting their Polar account password has made it easier to link MapMy and Polar. If this does not do the trick, give our support team a shout and we will investigate. You can submit a support request here.