You can link a Jawbone account to MapMy from the Jawbone app, our Connect Accounts & Devices page, or in the mobile app.
To connect your accounts in the app,
- Open MapMy app> access the menu by tapping the "More" icon in the lower right of the Track Workout screen (iOS), or tap the three horizontal bars in the upper left (Android)
- Select "Connect Apps & Devices" from the menu
- Tap ‘Jawbone’
- Log in with your Jawbone account credentials
- Authorize the connection
Once connected, we automatically receive the following workout information after connecting Jawbone accounts:
- Daily Steps
- Sleep (limited to awake, deep, and light sleep. We do not collect REM sleep data at this time)
Workouts and stats are not syncing properly or at all from Jawbone to MapMy account.
Though we try to prevent it from happening, occasionally problems with accounts and devices syncing may occur. If Jawbone is not syncing steps or sleep to your Dashboard at all, review the troubleshooting below.
- Verify the correct source for your steps/sleep is prioritized.
- On our website, click the "Data Preferences" button at the top of the Connect Accounts & Devices page and make sure that Jawbone is your step and/or sleep source.
- In the app, open the menu > select "Connect Apps & Devices" > tap the settings cog in the upper right > choose Jawbone to be your steps and/or sleep source.
- Disconnect/reconnect within MapMy.
- On our website, visit the Connect Accounts & Devices page and click the blue link icon within the Jawbone widget. Click to disconnect it from MapMy. After doing so, reconnect Jawbone and check if the data transfers to MapMy within 24 hrs.
- In the app, open the menu > select "Connect Apps & Devices" > select "Jawbone" > Disconnect. Follow the same steps for reconnecting.
- Disconnect/reconnect within Jawbone. Try disconnecting/reconnecting MapMy from within the Jawbone app.