You can link a Withings account to MapMy from the Connect Accounts & Devices page of our website, or in the app.
To connect your accounts in the app,
- Open MapMy app> access the menu by tapping the "More" icon in the lower right of the Track Workout screen (iOS), or tap the three horizontal bars in the upper left (Android)
- Select "Connect Apps & Devices" from the menu
- Tap ‘Withings’
- Log in with your credentials
- Authorize the connection
Once connected, we will receive the following workout information from Withings:
- Activity (Steps)
Activities and stats are not syncing from Withings to MapMy account.
Though we try to prevent it from happening, occasionally problems with accounts and devices syncing may occur. If Withings is not syncing information to your Dashboard at all, review the troubleshooting below.
- Verify the correct source for your steps/sleep is prioritized.
- On our website, click the "Data Preferences" button at the top of the Connect Accounts & Devices page and make sure that Withings is your step and/or sleep source.
- In the app, open the menu > select "Connect Apps & Devices" > tap "Manage Priority" > select Withings for steps and/or sleep.
- Initiate a manual sync of data.
- On our website, visit the Connect Accounts & Devices page and tap "Sync Data" inside the Withings widget. This will initiate a manual sync. Wait a few minutes then check to see if your MapMy account updates with correct information.
- Disconnect/reconnect within MapMy.
- On our website, visit the Connect Accounts & Devices page and click the blue link icon within the Withings widget. Click to disconnect it from MapMy. After doing so, reconnect Withings and check if the data transfers to MapMy within 24 hrs.
- In the app, open the menu > select "Connect Apps & Devices" > select "Withings" > Disconnect. Follow the same steps for reconnecting.