Connecting UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ Headphones to your MapMy Apps
Before attempting to connect your headphones to your mobile phone, make sure to:
- Download and install any MapMy app on your phone
- Turn on Bluetooth® on your phone
- Place your UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ near your phone
1. Once the above steps have been completed, open your MapMy app and open the menu by tapping the "More" icon in the bottom right (iOS), or the three horizontal bars in the upper left (Android) > then tap "Connect Apps & Devices."
From the "Apps & Devices" screen, select "UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate."
2. Turn on your UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ headphones by pressing and holding the middle button for at least three seconds. You should hear "power on" and "looking for device" and see flashing lights coming from the device. Once turned on, tap "Continue" (iOS) or "Connect" (Android).
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to open your phone's Bluetooth settings and connect to JBL Audio. This is required in order for you to hear audio from your headphones.
Screenshots of Bluetooth settings are below: iOS (left) and Android (right). Once completed, return to the MapMy application to complete set up.
5. Tap "Continue" and follow the on-screen prompts for tutorials on how to wear and use your headphones.
Using UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ Headphones Manually
- Put on your UA Sport Wireless Heart Rate™ headphones and power them on by pressing the center button on the remote.
- Tap and hold on the outside of the right earbud. Hold down for 3 seconds to turn HR sensor on or off.
- When the HR sensor is on, you can tap the right earbud once at any time during your workout for an instantaneous HR reading.
- Blue/red/blue/red blinking = headphones are in discovery mode and are searching for a device
- Blue light blinking = headphones are currently paired to a device via Bluetooth
- Solid red light = charging