- Download the app "Android Wear" from the Google Play store
- Download and install any MapMy app (delete and reinstall if already installed) to your phone. After doing this, the MapMy Wear App should download automatically on the watch.
- You can view distance, pace, duration, and caloric burn, as well as start/stop recording of your workout all from the watch interface!
- Please Note: You will need to have your phone with you for these features to work
Unfortunately, we will not be receiving heart rate data from Android Wear devices at this time. If this is a feature you would like to see, let us know!
- Restart MapMy app
- Turn off/on Bluetooth
- Restart your watch and phone