- Download and install the Wear OS app from the Google Play store on both the watch and phone.
- Download and install any MapMy app on the phone. Be sure to install that same MapMy app onto the watch.
The workout setup can be customized from either the app on the phone or watch. Workout settings that are changed in the phone app will reflect on the watch.
Change the activity type from the watch by scrolling down and tapping "Select activity". Once an activity is chosen, tap the green "Start" button to begin the recording.
Workouts started from the watch will automatically mirror the phone and vise versa.
Please Note: You will need to have your phone with you during the workout for these features to work
The workout tracking experience gives you Total Duration, Distance, Calories Burned, Pace, and Heart Rate Zones.
To navigate between screens, swipe from right to left to see different stats displayed.
Swipe from the top down to pause and save the workout.
- Reinstall the MapMy app on both the phone and watch
- Force quit the wear app through the watch settings > MapMy > Force quit
- Turn off/on Bluetooth
- Restart your watch and phone
I am not getting Heart Rate updates
If there is no green light on underneath the watch during a workout, then Heart Rate permissions may need to be enabled. To do this go into the Watch settings > Apps & Notifications > App Permissions > Select MapMy App > Enable Sensors