After saving your workout, and it has synced with our servers, a wide variety of information can be obtained by looking at your workout details on your mobile device. You will be able to see the following stats below (if applicable)
- Map of your workout (if GPS is used)
- Workout stats
- Analyze workout button (more info below)
- Weather (Extra weather details are an MVP only feature)
- Gear (if previously selected)
- Music (iOS only, and if played using iTunes & music is stored locally on device)
- Likes and Comments
Viewing a Workout on Mobile
You can view a list of your workouts on our mobile application by opening the MapMy app and accessing your Training Dashboard. On iOS, tap the "Training" icon to the right of the blue + sign. On Android, open the app's Menu by tapping the icon with three horizontal bars in the upper left corner of the app, then select "Dashboard" from the list.
From the Training Dashboard, you can tap the tab titled "Workouts" to view a list of your workouts.
After selecting a workout from the list, you should be able to view all data pertaining to your workout.
Tap "Analyze this Workout" to view time series graphs and elevation.
If the "Analyze this Workout" button is tapped, graphs of sensor and recorded data can be seen as the workout progressed, including:
- Pace and Elevation
- Heart Rate and Elevation (if Heart Rate Sensor is connected during workout)
- Heart Rate Zones (MVP only)
- Intensity (iOS only with Heart Rate Sensor connected during workout)
Viewing a Workout on Our Website
After saving your workout, and it has synced with our servers, a wide variety of information can be obtained by looking at your workout details. You will be able to see the following stats below (if applicable). Please note that HR Zone distribution graphs are only visible to paid MVP subscribers at this time.