We are so glad to have your feedback, and we want you to know that these discussions are actively shaping the development and plan for our website's future. Some changes/features we've built in direct response to user feedback on these forums include:
-Implementing Climb Grades on Routes
-Continuing to support the Activity Feed on web
-Color coding activity types on the Workout Calendar
-Building a brand new page for aggregate statistics found here
-Return of Location field in Profile Settings
-Several user interface enhancements
-Activity type filtering on workout calendar and Stats page
-Week start preferences on Stats page
-Return of Lifetime Stats (accessible here, in the interim)
A few notes for best practices on how to participate in the forums and make sure your voice is heard.
- Please be respectful of the community. Do not use offensive language or post inappropriate content. Strive to make your feedback easily understood and feel free to include screenshots to help illustrate your concern.
- Please review existing posts prior to creating a new post. Redundant posts, or posts with content that is already published and responded to, will not be approved.
- Please vote for, comment on, and follow posts that cover topics you are interested in. The best way for our team to prioritize features/enhancements that this group wants to see is by ranking them in order of votes. To vote for a post, click the UP arrow pictured below:
Some common reasons a post may not be approved:
- The content of the post was repetitive, and a post already exists in our forums covering the topic you described
- The content of your post did not belong in the Topic you selected. There are currently 2 topics: 1) Feature Requests and 2) Feedback on Website Redesign. If your post is not relevant to either "topic," it will be rejected. We encourage you to review our Help Center or submit a request with our Support team instead.
- Your post contained offensive language or unproductive/unactionable feedback
We look forward to implementing more great features this community wants to have so that we can best support you on your fitness journey. Thank you for choosing MapMyFitness!
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.